Roka Finchley Sustainable Backpack Atomic Orange
This product is unavailable
Roka's sustainable backpacks are made from 12-13 plastic bottle, this micro backpack bag just got better, it just fits it all in, Laptop, gym stuff, water bottle! The trendiest way to take your stuff from one place to another. All materials are Vegan-friendly.
The outer material is made from a treated cotton polyester blend. It passes a 3 stage coating process which provides firmness, a matte finish and makes it water-resistant. The base is an extra coated canvas making it waterproof. The straps are cotton webbing which gets really soft and comfy with use. The hardware is galvanised metal and the zips are coloured and chunky which provides character and charm. The front pocket has a concealed chunky zip
- Outer material: Proofed matte cotton polyester (x3 coating)
- Base: Proofed coated canvas (x3 coating)
- Lining: Matte nylon lining.
- Hardware: Galvanized metal.
- Straps: Cotton webbing.
- Inside: Lightly padded pocket for i-pad and a chunky zipped pocket.
- Padded back for extra comfort.
- Dimensions: 42cm x 28cm x 13cm
- The Roka bags are washable / a simple wet sponge does the job.