Paddywax Scented Candles
Making your home beautiful doesn't end with the soft furnishings. Nothing sets the mood for a welcoming home like warm candlelight and beautiful fragrance. We absolutely love our new Paddywax scented candles, they smell delicious and come in cute and colourful pots and jars. Perfect for adding that special touch around the home.
Features of Paddywax scented candles.
- Clean-burning - Soy-wax blend with no phthalates or formaldehyde.
- Vegan - Free of animal-sourced ingredients.
- Sustainable - Always made with a second life in mind.
The burn time of Paddywax candles varies depending on the vessel and the environment in which the candle is burning. But as a rule of thumb: every ounce of wax gives 6-7 hours of burn time. So an 8 oz. candle would last up to 56 hours!
Paddywax candle pots and jars are designed with repurposing in mind to be eco-friendly and keep the memories of burning your favourite candle alive. The glass jars can be re-used for creams, sweets or jewellery pots. And the colour pop pots look fab when reused for little plants, or cotton buds. The choice is endless.
How To Repurpose Your Candles Pots
We love to repurpose things here at SugarMango, especially when they are pretty little candle pots. So we've put together a little guide to help you prepare the pots for their new life.
How to prepare your candle pot for reuse:
1. Place the used candle in the freezer overnight.
2. Once frozen, lightly tap the vessel on a soft surface until the wax pops out. It's sometimes helpful to use a utensil to crack the wax and help it pop out in pieces.
3. Using a soft cloth, remove any remaining wax, wick, or glue dot. Then, give the vessel a good wash!
4. Let the candle live on by using the now empty vessel for another purpose!